Abstracts may be submitted as Oral or Poster Presentation. Authors are required to select the presentation type as also abstract topic. The Scientific Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted as Oral or Poster presentations as also on the abstract topic, with consideration to be given to the author’s preference.
Authors will have all the necessary AV equipment for the presentation of their abstract.
Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only - the submission form will be published soon.
Abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
Should you experience any problem, please contact the Conference Secretariat at [email protected].
- Registration of at least the presenting author of each abstract is required for the final approval of the abstract. Registration should be realized the latest by October 8th 2021.
- A person can be the presenting author for only one abstract. However, the author may participate in more than one abstracts.
- The abstract submitter will be notified about the abstract(s)’ evaluation by October 29th 2021, as well as the exact date and time of their abstract presentation by November 11th 2021.
Rules for Submission
- Abstracts must be submitted in the English language.
- Abstract text should be limited to 250 words excluding bibliography and tables.
- Abstract title must be in UPPER CASE.
- Author & Co-Author name must be in lower case with first letter in upper case - full name should be indicated.
- The affiliation (eg. hospital/institution) of authors should not be indicated in the abstract title or in the abstract text.
- Layout: Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
- Abstract may contain tables, graphs and photos (in jpeg file, max file size 300mb, max no of files attached per abstract:3)
- Abstract may contain bibliography & references (to be submitted in a separate area, up to 100 words)
- Changes to the abstract will not be possible after its final submission.
- Step by step guidelines will be given on the online submission platform.
- Abstracts submitted after September 30th, 2021 will not be accepted.
- Upon abstract submission an automatic confirmation letter will be sent to the abstract submitter. Should you not receive the confirmation e-mail, please contact the Conference Secretariat, AFEA SA.